test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this all there is?

After a couple years not playing my lifetime sub, I came back to STO because of the chance to play in the Original Series timeline.

What a complete and utter disappointment. A few short, poorly written missions and, POOF! back into the current era of the game, right where I left my previous four characters. Never even flew a Constitution Class.

There is so much you could do in the original timeline without using the temporal crutch.

I really, really dislike time travel mission content. So, I guess I'm out again, unless there is some way to keep playing in the ToS timeline that I do not understand how to access.

Such a letdown.

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    There's always the foundry.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    They have added many more episodes over the past couple of years.

And I would be surprised if we don't see any other new episodes between now and the 50th anniversary.
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    Did you read the small writing under it ? You know what it said ? : Haha welcome to sto where your money is ours...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."