test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Change Needed in Reputation maps and system

borg4m3borg4m3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have played this game for 3 years now and with every new character I notice with passing time it is harder and harder to level up my Reputation for numerous reasons:
1. Little amount of rep marks unless I want to be on for 8 hours a day
2. No one is really playing the PvE anymore and if they do it is only for reward events
3. maps are either too long or too boring

Now I have thought of many ways to put into words my thoughts, and how much would they help. But I have some thoughts:
To answer #1, I feel that this system is fine with #2-3 being fixed.
Every day I get on I look over the PvE and try to find maps that people are playing in great numbers so I can increase my marks for the character. Problem is there are very little on to do this. So, here is my answer to this issue
1. Change the maps, this maps have been the same for years and are getting boring for the old timers playing this game. For the amount of marks being earned, the map should not take 30 minutes or more to complete as many of the maps seem to do. The maps should be shorter in time, and the harder the difficulty the higher the reward.
2. Is it not time to go through the maps and delete the ones no one EVER plays, I can count at least 10 maps no one is ever on.
3. How about making reputation marks available through mission replays that will help when no one is on and people want to grid marks.
4. Ground maps should give better mark rewards since they are slower and take time as well.
5. Have a map rotation so that players are not bored with the same maps every moth.
6. Mark planet patrols with corresponding rep mark symbols so we know which planets will earn us that mark we desire.
7. Put ships in the reputation system that we can 1. collect with marks and 2. upgrade with ship upgrade tokens. It is a win/win for all, you get money we get more ships. You can even put admirality ships for sale as well in the reputation system.

These are just ideas I have had to make this part of the game even better so new characters can move through the system