test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiral Quinn joined the KDF?

My 23c character got promoted and Quinn sounded like a Klingon. He even told me to go to First City to get my promotion. lol

Comments

• lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Curse you, you discovered our secret, Admiral Quinn is a light skinned Klingon Augment, altered to look even more human.

Drats, foiled again, but you not heard the last of Klingon Empire *shakes fist* you haven't heard the last of the Klingon Empire, mawahahaha!
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    Thought the KDF joined Admiral Quinn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    My 23c character got promoted and Quinn sounded like a Klingon. He even told me to go to First City to get my promotion. lol
    It's the Changeling Quinn that joined the KDF (Yes, he survived ;) )
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User

It should've ended with... "psyche! Make your way to the sol system for your promotion"
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Hmmm...ADM Quinn is a Klingon Augment? However does he stop himself from killing everyone else in Space Dock?
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    KDF replaced Quinn with our own agent on or around Q's Winter Wonderland time.

Talk_to_Admiral_Quinn_zps9zdkulmt.png
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    I say about time he went renegade for the KDF
    Next Klingon character i have that gets Maruader up to teir 4 gets a Quinn
  • freightstopperfreightstopper Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    Ah, so his voice has been changed too, anyone notice Jm'pok has had throat surgery or something between our last promotion to level 60 and the sunrise episode?
    Wondered for a long moment if they had put the wrong person's face in the comm screen again.
  • kylethetruekylethetrue Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    And that's how I earned the Iron Cross. (Who gets the reference...)

https://youtu.be/K-P0zxyMjlU
    "Thou shalt respect the weak and shalt constitute thyself defender of them."
    -3rd Commmandment of Chivalry
    FAWhard_zpsssqnai1l.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    that was funny when I hit lv20
    Ah, so his voice has been changed too, anyone notice Jm'pok has had throat surgery or something between our last promotion to level 60 and the sunrise episode?
    Wondered for a long moment if they had put the wrong person's face in the comm screen again.

see... the na'khul did kill him with poison at the summit
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2016

It was easy to replace Quinn with a KDF agent. When KDF had "unintentional access" to ESD was when the Empire struck. Simply having some Gorn shooting people, dancing Orion girls, etc, was enough to distract Starfleet security and intelligence.

You were being diplomatic with that screenshot. The rest of us took turns teabagging Quinn >:)
    XzRTofz.gif
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    OK, so He's still practicing his Klingon impressions..., just congratulated me for reaching Commander in that voice.

minionKlingon.png

<chuckle>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    Curse you, you discovered our secret, Admiral Quinn is a light skinned Klingon Augment, altered to look even more TRILL.

FTFY
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

It was easy to replace Quinn with a KDF agent. When KDF had "unintentional access" to ESD was when the Empire struck. Simply having some Gorn shooting people, dancing Orion girls, etc, was enough to distract Starfleet security and intelligence.

You were being diplomatic with that screenshot. The rest of us took turns teabagging Quinn >:)
    I was mostly peaceful..... unless some Fed challenged me to prove I was KDF....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User

I was mostly peaceful..... unless some Fed challenged me to prove I was KDF....

The funny part was I was there with my Gorn and I was shooting at the bouncers at the club. One of the Fed players saw me and was trying to get me to stop. Then I had the bright idea and started running to Quinn's office.

Poor girl, she already knew what I intended to do with Quinn.

Sadly, several true KDF were already way ahead of me :D
    XzRTofz.gif