test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anyone bug with Taurean Affair?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
the stupid npc does not follow me and I keep having to trek back to the starting point each time I need to talk to her... was a pain. even thou she showed up in the cut scenes...

Comments

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    My problem with that mission was that my XO and the civilians all got into the ship hull before me, and closed the door! I had to switch characters, and come back to the mission, at which point the problem resolved itself... :)
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    My problem with that mission was that my XO and the civilians all got into the ship hull before me, and closed the door! I had to switch characters, and come back to the mission, at which point the problem resolved itself... :)

think they fixed that cause it closes when you activate it now... thou you can lock out the other npcs if they lag behind. doesnt hurt the cut scenes thou.

wait: was that I had to electrify it... only played it once.
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    The same console is used to close the door as to electrify the hull; either way, you've got to be inside! :p
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    My problem with the Taurean Affair mission last night is I cannot turn in the mission. The mission is completed when you man the helm station after the speaking with the captain. Unfortunately, there was no option to interact with the helm nor an option to speak to the captain again. So basically my toon is stuck on the bridge with nothing to do.
  • pyper1pwpyper1pw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    My problem with the Taurean Affair mission last night is I cannot turn in the mission. The mission is completed when you man the helm station after the speaking with the captain. Unfortunately, there was no option to interact with the helm nor an option to speak to the captain again. So basically my toon is stuck on the bridge with nothing to do.

Exactly the same as me. Talked to the captain..no way to interact with anything else and trapped on the bridge.

• kurv0kurv0 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

pyper1pw wrote: »
    jaguarskx wrote: »

Exactly the same as me. Talked to the captain..no way to interact with anything else and trapped on the bridge.

Same issue here :(
  • nastybirdynastybirdy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here as well. I talked to the captain and now nothing....can't progress the mission, can't drop the mission. Don't tell me I need to delete my character and start over again?