test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An AoY era leveling weapon

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
As I play through the content I realized that I did not want to abandon my 23 c. weapons and kit items-I really like the sound and visual effects. A set, weapon, or weapons that levels with the character, (because of chrono time-traveling magic) would be very nice.

Thanks.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    There seem to be a few.

The phaser 2's that come in the TOS bundle auto-level. At least 2 phaser 1's that I got during the AoY missions seem to auto-level, as well as a TOS phaser 3 rifle. All except one phaser 1 (which is green, with a DMG mod) are white quality weapons without Mark numbers, but their damage increases each level. Basically, my AoY captain and his BOFFs are all equipped with these. Look for 23c. weapons without Mark numbers.

The real problem lies in getting more 23c. BOFFs , training manuals and kit items once you are forced to emigrate to the 25th century. Some 23c. kit items are available on the Exchange, but I haven't seen any 23c. training manuals or weapons show up there yet.

It would really be nice if our "temporal" recruits could actually time travel back to TOS ESD after the forced move. Personally, I'd rather hang out there than on the ugly sprawling 25c. one, even without the 23c. supplies.

Guess I'll just have to make a 23c. item farmer and mail the stuff to my main AoY character.

Hope some of that helps.