test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Marauders (Na'Kuhl) Red Alerts

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
I don't see this PvE Queue popping up anymore. I checked the Patch Notes for today's release and don't see them stating that it has been removed. I did play it last night. Did I miss something?

I know they said it was limited time but it would be just dandy if they told us they were removing it.
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I was about to ask this same question.

Where are the Na'khul Red Alerts? I was hoping to use it as a source for Temporal marks since I'm not a huge fan of the new STF's and the Badlands is just kinda.. meh.

Plus, they were a great source for Iconian and Terran marks.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They probably don't want it around for the time that the Temporal Recruits get to Level 50 and start to level up all the Reputations. When they get them all to Tier 5, all Reputation Project Gear for the Account goes to Mk XIII UR. The Na'Kuhl Red Alert becomes a too convenient source for that Character to get all the Marks. Tin-foil hat conspiracy theory . :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The new STF's are awful. If the Red Alerts where around, everyone would be going there for the marks and Accolades.

Hence why they where taken away. Most likely.​​

Yeah, I agree.. I ran the new ques and I simply hate them. The mission with the Enterprise J is just too long and repetitive and the 'Doomsday' queue is tough because people don't read the objectives and just sit there spamming fire at will while the words 'Immune' roll continually off the target.

The Temporal Mauraders queue was a god send for things like this, it was a nice, easy way to feed your rep projects.

I hope it comes back.. very very soon.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Oh man that does not sound good at all. I love to play queues but if the new ones are even worse than the ones from terran and nakul is gone then the new reput will be a pain to do on nine… erm ten toons.

Just for info, the option to trade risa birds for marks includes the new ones as well at the moment. A friend said same counts for the flying high event.

If this is a glitch or happening on purpose I don’t know so if you guys have this option use it.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Oh man that does not sound good at all. I love to play queues but if the new ones are even worse than the ones from terran and nakul is gone then the new reput will be a pain to do on nine… erm ten toons.

Just for info, the option to trade risa birds for marks includes the new ones as well at the moment. A friend said same counts for the flying high event.

If this is a glitch or happening on purpose I don’t know so if you guys have this option use it.

You've got 6 minutes - hurry!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."