test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So now that AoY is released , will we get a release date for the PS4 version?

I was hoping they would just spring it on us like DC Universe Online did with thier release on XBOX ONE - BAM! Its out! Download now! But I am expecting something similar to the Neverwinter announcement, where you get to buy a starter pack to get a weeks headstart! Just something would be appreciated! Even if its, "on this date, we will announce the date!"

Comments

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    I was hoping they would just spring it on us like DC Universe Online did with thier release on XBOX ONE - BAM! Its out! Download now! But I am expecting something similar to the Neverwinter announcement, where you get to buy a starter pack to get a weeks headstart! Just something would be appreciated! Even if its, "on this date, we will announce the date!"

In case you might have not heard, they said the console editions were both coming out in FALL, not SUMMER but FALL. I bet next month we'll get a date at Star Trek Las Vegas as that is the very closest date to what we can consider fall. I am still betting on between late September and Early December for the date.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Those terms confuse me, as I am from Australia, we refer to "Fall" as "Autum" and Summer for us is October/November/December, so, in actual fact, for us, it IS coming out in "OUR" Summer.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Ok i shall attempt to clarify

the whatever it is is supposed to come out when its hot but not like hot hot but hot like a gentle walk on the beach hot NOT death valley hot no that would be to hot just plain hot , not like a brisk stroll in the sahara because again that would be to hot.

Now when the whatever it comes out *person whsiper not summer but the fall* Fall you say?

*falls on the floor* like this? i dont quite get it but ok , i suppose the whatever it is will come out when you fall on the floor during the months of september and october but NOT in december as that would be to late to fall in the floor.

• dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    lol,yeah, it cant be legal...