test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship question

So i know there the basic tos era ships. will be 36th or 31st century basic ship?

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    If by 'basic' you mean 'free', nope. The only 23rd century vessel you get free is the Pioneer class starter ship, all other freebies are the usual Fed leveling ships from the 24th/25th century.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    There is the possibility that the next free ship will be a 26th or 31st Century ship since Cryptic has to release a free Tier 6 ship with a Temporal Bridge Officer slot. However, the earliest that can happen is in September if Cryptic does something to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek.
  • Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    The descriptions of the new T6 TOS ships say that they are usable by the standard Fed faction. Does this mean that the existing T6 Federation ships can be used by the new TOS characters as well?
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The descriptions of the new T6 TOS ships say that they are usable by the standard Fed faction. Does this mean that the existing T6 Federation ships can be used by the new TOS characters as well?

Yes.

Again the only difference between TOS & fed is the beginning. Once ToS characters are done with their tutorial and the following 6 tos mission they become fed. Fom that point onward the tos "faction" is identical to normal fed.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Delta Rising gave intel boff seats, first free intel capable ship was the Sarr Theln at the winter event. So don't hold your breath it will be sooner this time.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    well doesnt i had the pack. i watch video of the tutorial that question crossed my mind.