test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelvin ships set bonuses

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
I'm a little confused. How will we be able to get all 4 consoles on one char? Are they bound to account? Can they be claimed by any char that has at least one of the Kelvin timeline ships as long as all 4 ships have been unlocked on the same account?

Set Bonuses

Standardized Weaponry (2 piece) – Passive

+Phaser Directed Energy Damage
+Photon Projectile Damage
Subatomic Elasticity (3 piece) - Passive
+Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance Rating
+Incoming Healing
Increases as health decreases
Timeline Resonance (4 piece) – Passive
Reduces recharge time of all consoles in this set

Comments

• Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    ooooooo phaser and photon combo. :)
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    If youre fed you have to have the connie, vengeance, and 2 console packs on a toon to get the 4pc on that toon only. Kdf/rom have to have their specific ship plus 2 console packs plus the vengeance not-ship bundle
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    From the Kelvin Lockbox Dev Blog:

Due to this cross-faction availability, all of the above Consoles may be equipped on any class of starship.

FEDERATION:

Console Pack = Proton Charge Launcher *OR* Mining Drill Laser
    Starship Trait Pack = Standoff *OR* Highly Specialized

KLINGON:

Console Pack = Auxiliary Ejection Assembly *OR* Mining Drill Laser
    Starship Trait Pack = Down But Not Out *OR* Highly Specialized

ROMULAN:

Console Pack = Auxiliary Ejection Assembly *OR* Proton Charge Launcher
    Starship Trait Pack = Down But Not Out *OR* Standoff

So if you are Starfleet, you get the Kelvin Universe Constitution and Vengeance from the Lockbox and Lobi Store, then you get a couple of Console Packs.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    I'm a little confused. How will we be able to get all 4 consoles on one char? Are they bound to account? Can they be claimed by any char that has at least one of the Kelvin timeline ships as long as all 4 ships have been unlocked on the same account?

Set Bonuses

+Incoming Healing

Have you read the blog post yet: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10057893-kelvin-timeline-lockbox-and-lobi-ships

For the console from a faction ship, you either get that ship if you are the faction, or you get the console from a choice box in the lockbox, respectively the Lobi store (for the console for the Lobi ship).
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Set Bonuses

+Incoming Healing

Have you read the blog post yet: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10057893-kelvin-timeline-lockbox-and-lobi-ships

For the console from a faction ship, you either get that ship if you are the faction, or you get the console from a choice box in the lockbox, respectively the Lobi store (for the console for the Lobi ship).

I see. Thanks. I wonder how expensive those console packs are going to be. So far every console in the lobi store costs 200 lobi. Something tells me, that won't be the case this time.

Edit: the Vengeance console/trait pack I meant.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User

Set Bonuses

+Incoming Healing

I see. Thanks. I wonder how expensive those console packs are going to be. So far every console in the lobi store costs 200 lobi. Something tells me, that won't be the case this time.

Edit: the Vengeance console/trait pack I meant.

Cheaper than the ship at least.
  • Options
    atlasmk7atlasmk7 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I was pretty sure I read the consoles and traits other than the Vengeance set were going to be high end prizes from the lockbox. I don't think us Feds will be able to get the Klingon and Rom consoles and traits with lobi.

Edit-
    Woops I didn't see the edit above. Yeah I guessing it will be half the cost of the ship. Probably not 200.