test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online - 2016 July Giveaways (Non-Cryptic)

2»

Comments

• Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Nothing new to report today marked a few of the ones that are over as strikethrough.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    Added mmos.com contest!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Thanks again Unotetsu! :)
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    ricardo58ricardo58 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This another joke.... More free ships T6 even, for Feds, and TRIBBLE the other factions....
    And people want more factions....
  • Options
    darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Thanks for this as I managed to get a Temporal Pack key from the OnRPG raffle. It seems everyone who entered there got one so at least now I can stop entering these contests till a different promotion shows up.
  • Options
    Thanks again Unotetsu! :)
    Thanks for this as I managed to get a Temporal Pack key from the OnRPG raffle. It seems everyone who entered there got one so at least now I can stop entering these contests till a different promotion shows up.

You are both very welcome! Glad to hear people are winning the rewards!
  • Options
    Did some minor updates as contests end
  • Options
    Minor updates, marked down expired offers as expired
  • Options
    Made some updates as some promotions ended
  • Options
    dearghargildearghargil Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just wanted to say thanks unotetsu, I just won a Temporal Agent Starter Pack from MMOBomb!
  • Options
    aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Keep it up! thanks so much for the links :)
    Nedya.png
  • Options
    commadersetekcommadersetek Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Thanks. This is really nice. I hope I get the Legavy of Romulus starter pack or the 1000 Zen :smile:
  • Options
    lordpraesiuslordpraesius Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Razer is out of scorpion fighter keys :(
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 922 Arc User
    Great work on this thread. Funnily enough, since you started it, I've previously gotten all the stuff that's been on offer - except the cat. So now I have a cat.

It's a great shout to collect all contests in one place though.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Razer is out of scorpion fighter keys :(

I will check into that, in the meantime check back in a few hours, sometimes server stuff is down and keys are unavail.

Update: I checked and they are out of keys so i have marked it as a strikethrough, they previously offered a doff pack, so we will see if they add a new item next month.
  • Options
    Great work on this thread. Funnily enough, since you started it, I've previously gotten all the stuff that's been on offer - except the cat. So now I have a cat.

It's a great shout to collect all contests in one place though.

Thanks! and all I ask is that if you come across an offere not listed that you add it to the monthly thread so i can include it in the future! :)

• Options
    Minor Update
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thanks unotetsu, I just won a Temporal Agent Starter Pack from MMOBomb!

Cool! I am glad people are winning the contests posted here, it gives me the warm and fuzzies inside!
  • Options
    schluschlu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    YEAH! How long have I wanted to buy the Peregrine Fighter! Now I don't need to. :) Thanks.
  • Options
    schlu wrote: »
    YEAH! How long have I wanted to buy the Peregrine Fighter! Now I don't need to. :) Thanks.

Happy to help!
  • Options
    nunoespadinha#0711 nunoespadinha Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Thanks for the helps...​​
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png