What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Dilithium sink

13»

Comments

• Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Because with the ridiculous Upgrade system, an extra Dilithium sink is really what I need. /sarcasm

N.B. If you think 470 Dilithium for a Zen is too much, then make the system work *for* you: exchange Zen for Dilithium, and cash in on the return when things have normalized. THAT is how you do things, and not force a new Dilithium sink on everyone else, just so you can buy cheap Zen.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
    dykeras wrote: »
    Seems only the free to play players are bemoaning about the high Dill cost so they can get zen without buying it to support the game.

^ Nailed it.
    It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    dykeras wrote: »
    Seems only the free to play players are bemoaning about the high Dill cost so they can get zen without buying it to support the game.
    It's impossible to get Zen without someone buying it.

Well, except from the Arc quests.
    What's possessing people to sell their dilithium at these extreme rates anyway? I'm hoarding literally all of mine until it drops to normal levels again, even if it takes a year or two.
    What's possessing people to sell their Zen at any rate, seeing as dilithium is next to useless in the game?

I suppose they must be the "small fleet" people, or minmaxers obsessed with upgrades.
  • Options
    greyhame3greyhame3 Member Posts: 914 Arc User
    I'm fine with the current sinks. Don't need new ones just to make the dilithium exchange more fair in some people's eyes.
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    For me Dil not a problem to get but I think there should be a new Base or something as a new sink with better gear in it.
  • Options
    kapustickkapustick Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    This comment edited out for violating forum rules