test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

26th century ships question.

I was curious are we getting a new interior for them?

Comments

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    From the end of the stats posting: "Each of the above starships also comes with a new 26th Century Starship Bridge." But I'm guessing if you don't buy the new ships, you won't get a new bridge just because AoY comes out.

And I'd guess they'd still use the same hallways as the older ships.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    According to the 26th Century ship dev blog, "Each of the above starships also comes with a new 26th Century Starship Bridge."

Whether they will use the same interior we have had for years or even have an interior remains to be seen. They could be just like the 29th Century ships and just have the Bridge.
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I knew bout the briidge i was wondering bout the rest. i can see them going either way
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    philchap wrote: »
    I knew bout the briidge i was wondering bout the rest. i can see them going either way

Since they haven't mentioned anything about an interior, then I seriously doubt that they will have a new interior. Personally, I expect it to be just the bridge and no interior. There might be a few extra rooms for the bridge, but that is something that we have to wait and see.