test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror universe skins available for ALL Fed ships!

psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
I just discovered that if you give any Federation ship the Type 2 material in the costume editor, you can then choose from three mirror universe textures for them!

Not sure if this is already known, but I just found it and it blew my mind.
NJ9oXSO.png
"Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
-Thomas Marrone

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Long live the Empire

o/
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • kyntakkokyntakko Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I just discovered that if you give any Federation ship the Type 2 material in the costume editor, you can then choose from three mirror universe textures for them!

Nobody can start a foundry at the moment :(

• psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    kyntakko wrote: »

Nobody can start a foundry at the moment :(

Huh? It works for me...
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    He means nobody can accept a Foundry mission in game. Or at least everyone we've heard from.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    He means nobody can accept a Foundry mission in game. Or at least everyone we've heard from.

Oh. I guess that explains why I haven't gotten any reviews since the 15th. :P

Still, it works in the editor.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    -Thomas Marrone