7dXkhCt.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    jexsamx wrote: »
    devs pls

(I am not an artist)
    7dXkhCt.jpg

When there is no more gold nuggets to shower UFP players, with.

Is this OC of yours, it's very nice?
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Yeah it's a Jexsam original. Got inspired and whipped it up a little after LoR came out. Loosely based on this tiny screengrab from Nemesis of what I assume to be a kind of ceremonial Romulan security guard assigned specifically to the senate, with the helmet more based on the iconic(ly goofy) orange peel helmet from TOS. Even did an alternate Imperial version for folks who may want to roleplay Star Empire Romulans over Republic Romulans.

@devs: What is the most legally binding wording I can use on the internet to give you no-strings rights to this concept? <_<
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    jexsamx wrote: »
    Yeah it's a Jexsam original. Got inspired and whipped it up a little after LoR came out. Loosely based on this tiny screengrab from Nemesis of what I assume to be a kind of ceremonial Romulan security guard assigned specifically to the senate, with the helmet more based on the iconic(ly goofy) orange peel helmet from TOS. Even did an alternate Imperial version for folks who may want to roleplay Star Empire Romulans over Republic Romulans.

@devs: What is the most legally binding wording I can use on the internet to give you no-strings rights to this concept? <_<

This would probably be the "Praetorian Guard Armor", as the Guards in this scene, are most likely Tal'Prai'ex (Bascially the Romulan equivlanet of M.A.C.O., and Honor Guard). Any bones given to the Romulans, will be a long time coming. Heck, many have been waiting even before LoR for non-consumable Imperial Scorpion Fighters, and for a fully realized Romulan Disruptor (Disruptors with an Anti-proton proc) selection. Since LoR, there have been many skipped over options, namely in uniform options/tailor complications (incomplete Reman Nemesis, Romulan 24th Century, & Romulan Tal'Shiar, the TOS Helmet being male only, and Romulan Nemesis somehow unincluded, even though it would be logically juxtaposed with the Reman Nemesis uniform) and in faction exclusive content (Basically lack of stuff on New Romulus, and lack of Romulan/Reman Fleet content), plus, the Tal'Shiar Lockbox (or any lockbox for that matter), has yet to be revamped.

What you've made is a very good design, but it may take a while to come to fruition.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png