test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Role-playing fleet and fan fiction community proposal. (OOC discussion thread.)

wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
A few of us are considering starting a new forum RP, probably set at Starfleet Academy and perhaps in the TOS era. It's being discussed in the Captain's Table forum:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/comment/12954675
Later on, there's also an idea that we might set up a fleet in the game with the characters involved - but that's not intended to happen until we've been playing them at the Academy for several months, so for the moment it'll be a forum RP.
If you're interested in joining in, please reply to the original thread (that is, the one in the link, not this one).
If I get at least 3 replies [by this weekend] I think I'm going to move this idea out of recruiting mode into planning mode. We can figure out how we want the RP to go when we want it to start and what characters we are going to use. After that if we have at least 3 people (including myself) wanting to do the same thing I think we'll give it a shot and see if it works.
Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Options
    rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Giving this a bit of a bump to get it to the top!
  • Options
    Giving another bump to see if this can generate any interest.
  • Options
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Bumping threads is against forum rules, but this does sound like a good idea.

Fine, it's not a bump. It's me not having to come back later and potentially necro this thing from three pages in because nobody paid attention and we may need more recruits and not want to create a duplicate thread.

At least... that's what I'm calling it. :D
  • Options
    Whether or not this is a bump, just pointing out that we're going to wait until next weekend before deciding, so if anyone wants to look in, now's the time.
  • Options
    the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    saying hi again just to help yall out :P
  • Options
    :-D
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Question for people who've played Agents of Yesterday on Tribble: please can you tell me what are the available species for AoY character creation?

We haven't 100% decided yet which era we're going to be setting this in, but if we do decide on TOS-era it'd be handy to know what species are available so we can get on with making up our new characters for the RP, and none of us that are involved so far have played it on Tribble. By the way, I don't mean to suggest that the thread's now closed to new players because we've started planning stuff - new people can join at any point, just like the Earth Spacedock RP and so on.