test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Captain America - suggestions for an STO outfit

ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Captain's Table (RP)
Hi,

So, I was looking at starting a new STO Fed Tactical Captain when I was floundering for a theme. In an unsettling development, I've decided to create one that is named Captain America, however I am having great difficulty making the avatar actually look like CA in the movies (or even the comics) such as the below - the closest I've got so far is using some version of the Sierra top and Enterprise bottoms. I have access to most non-Lobi uniforms, but if there is any particular kit let me know and I'll look into getting it.

Therefore, RP, grateful for any uniform/outfit suggestions to make a dull boring Human look like Captain America!

Edit: So, I came to this forum as I thought it was STO-related RPing and I was hoping to draw on your knowledge of such things. I apologise if this is not the case; happy to be redirected to the right place...

5117288-8538041188-EOSkE.png
[As an aside, I've found a Human Science male of Tony Stark very easy - he's rocking a 21st Century suit as he bashes Borg, Klingons and the Iconians etc with space magic - how very 'mad scientist'!! :)]
Post edited by ultimatenewbie on

Comments

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    How are you going to do Cap's shield? It is an integral part of the costume, after all.
    Not trolling, just curious.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    How are you going to do Cap's shield? It is an integral part of the costume, after all.
    Not trolling, just curious.

Hi. Yeah, I realise that the shield is going to be an important thing, and I was very open to suggestions as to how it could be done - but I suspect that it wont be able to. Still, perhaps the rest of the outfit could be achieved and carrying a TR-116B - given it looks a bit like a contemporary rifle - could work as a substitute...