test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Lifetime subscriber

I bought a lifetime subscription for STO as part of the original pre-order offer way back when the game was first released.

When I log into the ARC, the list of 'my games' is empty. Shouldn't I see my STO lifetime sub there?
I thought maybe it was a problem with linked accounts, so I clicked 'manage account' then 'manage subscriptions' and it asked me to log into my crpyic/perfect world account, which I did. I'm then presented with a manage subscriptions page with two links

Star Trek Online
Upgrade to gold

Champions Online
Upgrade to gold

I click the STO upgrade link and all I can see are payment methods for upgrading to gold (including the $299 option).

Where has my lifetime subscriber status gone?

Comments

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Contact support!

500zen a month for 6 years in a untouched acct equals 36,000zen or $3,600 dollars in zen.
    Go get that money boy, they owe you!
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    Also make sure it as the right account you have the lts on, have seen many returning players claim they lost LTS when the only issue was, they logged into a different account.
    6tviTDx.png

• bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    have you actually installed the game? even as a free player you would see sto on your home page if you had installed it.
    maybe once you have installed the game and logged in you will be able to see if your lifetime perks are active.

to install sto simply select the games tab and click on sto then click "play for free" the game will then install and you can check your status in game.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    If you have STO already installed, and installed Arc at a later time, there should be an option to scan for installed games. It should have done that automatically, however.

As stated previously, you could contact support or view your account info directly off the website as well.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix