test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

changes to existing equipment

raiijiraiiji Member Posts: 15 Arc User
- Any chance you guys can make the Na'kul lobi sword 4/3 for the na'kul ground set. The gun the set comes with is nice but i'd rather have a melee offhand for my secondary weapon on certain toons.
- make the Console - Universal - Destabilized Singularity Projector usable on all ships, and put it into lockboxes for crossfaction use. Its not very useful on the cruiser ship it comes with but would be awesome on others.
Post edited by raiiji on

Comments

• vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    The sword is a lobi item if I'm not correct, so I doubt they'd give it away now after they've tied it to the lockboxes .

Sorry -

You're right though, it does look cool.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• raiijiraiiji Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    oh I don't want them to give it away, just make it part of the ground set for the set bonus, when running it with the shield, armor or gun.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    raiiji wrote: »
    -
    - make the Console - Universal - Destabilized Singularity Projector usable on all ships, and put it into lockboxes for crossfaction use. Its not very useful on the cruiser ship it comes with but would be awesome on others.
    It kinda is cross faction.. Kinda..At lest this version: Console - Universal - Projected Singularity.Sadly it doesn't have the exotic damage debuff..Id pay for that version on my sci ships..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.