quote-evil-prospers-when-good-men-do-nothing-john-philpot-curran-45462.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,068 Arc User
    edited June 2018
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,933 Arc User
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,807 Arc User
    That's mental, that crew must have been having a good day.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      > @theraven2378 said:
      > That's mental, that crew must have been having a good day.

I'm 99% certain the music was edited in: it's not Dopplered at all. Still funny, though.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

One bad*** armored vehicle- check
      One jump- check
      =comedic gold
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        NMXb2ph.png

Well, the heat from your car engine is just wasted energy otherwise, so that's actually pretty smart.
          — Sabaton, "Great War"
          VZ9ASdg.png

edited June 2018
          Lucky :: bleep :: got a room with a window.

All I got when I traveled in space was the view of four blank walls. :frowning:

This is funny
          NMXb2ph.png

A propper northerner
            NMXb2ph.png
              Re-Topping the charts in Great Britain this week.

It's a great track, will it be played from the blimp that London built this week?
              NMXb2ph.png

It's a great track, will it be played from the blimp that London built this week?

I think the idea is that if Trump is in public near any "regular" people, the nearest will have the song playing loudly on their phones or tablets ( or car stereos if the man is in traffic for some reason ).
                ...speeking of music...
                61.jpg
                ...upon seeing this, the Cantana Theme is playing in my head. Anybody else?
                ...speeking of music...
                61.jpg

NMXb2ph.png
                  edited July 2018
                  ...speeking of music...
                  61.jpg

Play that funky music, whiteboys.
                  Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
                  > @zedbrightlander1 said:
                  > I think the idea is that if Trump is in public near any "regular" people, the nearest will have the song playing loudly on their phones or tablets ( or car stereos if the man is in traffic for some reason ).

XD I almost wish I lived in the UK just to see that.
                  — Sabaton, "Great War"
                  VZ9ASdg.png

In other news, Sabaton's "The Last Stand" as a swing tune. Posted on the official Sabaton channel on YouTube.
                  — Sabaton, "Great War"
                  VZ9ASdg.png

NMXb2ph.png
                    :: shakes head ::
                    Still too creapy.

Even the lipstick looks unnatural and lipstick IS unnatural.

NMXb2ph.png
                      Be careful or you'll get space herpes.

It's amazing what a little booze does :D
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        E51E4B790F88411B2B609844E11F7B2F1365D7B2

Pass the brain bleach.
                        — Sabaton, "Great War"
                        VZ9ASdg.png

It was a Dark and Stormy Night!