test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BUG: Painful Omens: Scotty No~!

thegreathibikithegreathibiki Member Posts: 98 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Tribble - Bug Reports
BUG: Missing Scotty and Vulcan Medical after being incapacitated in Painful Omens.

After being caught off guard by exploding parasites and killed, Scotty and the Vulcan beamed out and never returned.

Description: During Lightbringer arc of the mission Scotty begins to repair the sabotaged Dutronic relays, where in dark places lurk pancake parasites who fly/wobble/float at you. 3/4ths of the way through this section, Skavrin my tellerite engineer ran ahead and got caught by several in quick succession. the two npcs took the brunt of the explosions, as did the entire party, and when I was incapacitated the two (Vulcan and Scotty) decided to pon farr in a closet, ditch us by moving forward (as it IS the one by the door to Engineering), or something because as I was resurrected by my first officer, they never came back nor returned to the point we first collected Montgomery Scott and the mission could not progress.

CATEGORY: Mission/NPC/Graphics & Enviroment

How to reproduce:

1- Get to the lightbringer section and collect Scotty.
2- Get to the last relay
3- Remove armor and shields from oneself, remove weapons from your crew to facilitate being killed off easier.
4-Die from really anything. Part might be being revived by your crew, unknown and did not try.
5- Watch the two fade away.

Mission: Painful Omens, Map: Deep Space K-13, Mission part: Lightbringer Part

(-o0O0o-)

That's all i got, because I was moving so well I never realized the parasites explode until that point, then it all happened at once and in the muck I only know those two disappeared after they stared at my captain groaning to death on the floor. Also trying for a third time, I just boosted through all the dialogue and somehow broke the system it gives you gear. I'm really messing with this one.