test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug or new freebie? TOS Constitution interior

dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
So some of us have had the TOS Bundle for a while which gave among other things the Type F shuttle and the Connie Interior. As the Type F is now available at a cost of 1ec for Tos characters and the Connie interior is freely available in the ship tailor, has our past purchase now been completely made irrelevant as everybody can have it, or will it be modified before release?
The Original Series Bundle (Dress Uniform, Medical Uniform, Command Tunic, Bridge, Ship Interior, Class F Shuttle and pet, Type 2 Phaser) - 2000 Zen small icon.png

As it stands all we have left from our bundle that hasnt really been given for free is a Type 2 Phaser at a cost of 2000zen.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    It looks to me that the TOS-era character are the only ones that are effectively getting this for free.
    Our 'modern' era captains still need the pack to get the stuff.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    It looks to me that the TOS-era character are the only ones that are effectively getting this for free.
    Our 'modern' era captains still need the pack to get the stuff.

Yeah, pretty much this. It's certainly an incentive to roll a TOS character. (And honestly, even as an owner of the TOS bundle pack, I think I would have been even more angry had this stuff not been available to TOS characters for free. It's TOS stuff, after all.)

ETA: Also, I was never able to use the command tunic or dress uniform on my TOS character, because I don't have them unlocked on Tribble (because the C-Store is disabled so I can't claim the bundle pack). So those two uniforms, at least, are still bundle-exclusive.

ETA2: I also don't have access to the Constitution interior on Tribble, either. (I didn't even have it during the TOS era, where it would have made sense to have it...)