test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread for "Tangled Webs"

2»

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Replayed the mission and it's pretty much finished, except for a few little things:
    -When I beam on the Tholian ship, my character disappeared for a few seconds after the beam up animation
    -No VA for the Queen
    -During the final cutscene where the Tarantula rams the dreadnought, the Defiant (or a second copy of our ship, it wasn't clear) is seen giving a few last shots on the Dreadnought and following us before the detonation, despite the fact the Defiant is supposed to have her engines still offline.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • psilentknightpsilentknight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Mission: Tangled Web
    Section: Caught in the Web
    Objective: Defeat Na'Kuhl Boarding parties (0/4)

BUG: Defeated 3/4 Na'Kuhl boarding party spawn groups, the 4th does not spawn. Mission progress halted.

- Beamed out to ship, and then back - restarting that portion of the mission.

Second attempt:
    - A 4th group spawwned in the second room of the Tholian ship, ran back to defeat them. Did not count towards mission progress.
    - Stuck at "Defeat Na'Kuhl Boarding Party (3/4)

Progression halted. Mission cannot be completed.

Going with ditto on this one as well. Attempted it multiple times, the 4th group doesn't spawn. =/ Totally Stuck.
  • nevergaznevergaz Member Posts: 5 Arc User

BUG: Defeated 3/4 Na'Kuhl boarding party spawn groups, the 4th does not spawn. Mission progress halted.

Second attempt:
    - A 4th group spawwned in the second room of the Tholian ship, ran back to defeat them. Did not count towards mission progress.

Going with ditto on this one as well. Attempted it multiple times, the 4th group doesn't spawn. =/ Totally Stuck.

Same issue here retried multiple times and cannot get the 4th spawn to well, spawn.
  • nevergaznevergaz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Update, one more try and this time it worked. only thing that I noticed different was when we went into the room with the queen, the Thollian that was there with her moved to the middle and was killed at the beginning of the fight. Every other time when I entered the room they stayed together and nothing happened to either of them. Hope that can help hunt down the bug.
  • molbal#1350 molbal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had difficulty with the 4th spawn too. Workarond was to beam back to the ship, restart the boarding part of the mission then wait in the last doorway until the na'kuhl first boarding party materializes and kills the smaller tholian.
  • meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User

Second attempt:

Quoted because the bug remains on Live. 1.5 month since it was first reported. Get your TRIBBLE together Cryptic!
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • timmy316timmy316 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    meurik wrote: »

Second attempt:

Quoted because the bug remains on Live. 1.5 month since it was first reported. Get your **** together Cryptic!

September... still there :/

• phenexx#5825 phenexx Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    > @phenomenaut01 said:
    > Mission: Tangled Web
    > Section: Caught in the Web
    > Objective: Defeat Na'Kuhl Boarding parties (0/4)
    >
    > BUG: Defeated 3/4 Na'Kuhl boarding party spawn groups, the 4th does not spawn. Mission progress halted.
    >
    > - Beamed out to ship, and then back - restarting that portion of the mission.
    >
    > Second attempt:
    > - A 4th group spawwned in the second room of the Tholian ship, ran back to defeat them. Did not count towards mission progress.
    > - Stuck at "Defeat Na'Kuhl Boarding Party (3/4)
    >
    > Progression halted. Mission cannot be completed.

I hit this bug too. On my 2nd replay i noticed that the 4th boarding party did APPEAR to spawn but under the floor! My crew were taking damage from them even though they were nowhere to be seen. So, i figured that maybe because i was standing on the ramp at the last room it was making them spawn under the floor . I eventually replayed the mission but for the last room i ran straight in and kept my back to the door on the right. I fought them all on a level flooring as they beamed in and the 4th boarding party finally beamed in ok. Took them out and it progressed to 'talk to the tholian queen'. No stranger to clipping issues with this game anymore :D
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Think they should just drop the whole episode due to all the glitches in it?
  • tlaria#9070 tlaria Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having trouble starting this mission. I have equipped my Boffs and self with EV suits, and set protection status to "on". I still have the pending requirement "Activate EV suit" for my character. (Bridge officers are equipped and activated according to mission objectives). Daniels won't beam us over, because my character registers as not protected (even though I get the pop=up that says the protection is on).

I had no trouble with my main (science officer), but my second character (tactical) can't progress. Can I skip the mission, or how can I progress?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    Have you turned on your EV suit, by any chance? Putting it on, does not activate it.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.