test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Agents of Yesterday Master Bug List

comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
This will be a long list, and will get longer as the testing goes on.

TOS FACTION

GENERAL BUGS
  • TOS era NPCs frequently use future tech (weapons, PADDs)
  • TOS boffs have access to ALL uniforms, even though player characters are limited to TOS uniforms.
  • TOS boffs also have access to customization options restricted from use on the player character (forward andorian antenna, both versions of the tellarite skin, Geordi's visor, etc)
  • Tutorial bridge displays show the image of a constitution class, even though you are on board a pioneer class vessel
  • TOS era ships use the origin bridge by default, no access to the TOS bridge/interior
  • In the sector map, Starbase 39-Sierra has its 2409 version - map is inaccessible
  • TOS ESD is surrounded by modern 24th century ships (Nebula, D'kora, Galaxy, Miranda, etc)
  • Some players are experiencing Tarring in the TOS Bridge and while on ground.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHARACTER CREATION
Species & Career
  • Tellarite Species Icon does not match new? old? Tellarite avatar model.
Appearance
  • Head
    • Overall Pattern: Male Humans are able to wear female Makeup Eye Shadow.
    • Male Humans have; "Slit Pupil" and "Narrow" eye options.
    • Vulcan Males have; "Narrow' eye options.
    • Eye Attach: Sunglasses Sporty option available to all species.
  • Body
  • Uniform
    • Vulcan Males have more uniform and off duty outfit options. - fixed May 17th

TUTORIAL - THE TAUREAN AFFAIR
Initial Cut Scene
  • Player Vessel orbiting Taurus II; Sun shines through the ship itself.

I Sing of Arms
  • Ensign Engineering officer in front of Captain Garret is seating in air :smile:
  • Speak to Captain Garrett
  • Captain Garrett's feet clip through the Captain's Chair lower part.
  • Speak to Security Officer
  • Ensign Tarsi: "The captain's asked me to..." should be "The Captain asked me to..." - I guess this is grammatically correct. :)

Cut Scene
  • Shuttle flies through the shuttle bay doors.

Search and Rescue
  • Doctor Muller is from the future? 25th Century Rifle in his hands
  • V key does not scan the area or activate
  • Tricorder does not disappear instantly after scanning the debris, therefore the fx audio keeps playing for about 4-5+ sec

Cut Scene
  • Ensign Tarsi Stands on top the shuttle wreckage cutting off her head from view.
  • There are 2 Taurians in the cut scene.
  • Redshirt(Ensign) Flores has a full patch of hair when before he had a close shave
  • Redshirt(Ensign) Flores when punctured by the lance falls into a create near him clipping his head through it.
  • Redshirt(Ensign) Flores body disappears after the cut scene

Drive Off The Taurean
  • You only fight 1 Taurean when there were two in the Cut Scene, unless the other one ran away after killing Redshirt Flores... hrmm
  • Doctor Grogan is seen instantly teleport out of the crashed shuttle, then the cut scene shows him walking out.

Bull by the Horns
  • 'Equip The Phaser Rifle' does not progress the mission. - Fixed 5/17/2016
  • Both Doctor Muller and Doctor Grogan are from the future, they have 25th century rifles.
  • Player has to use "Shooter Mode" in order to progress the mission as the targets do not get marked.
  • In the Cut Scene you can see Ensign Mears the Taureans perusing her, sliding through the floor.
  • The path Ensign Mears and Tarsi take after falling back to the wreckage is ... a little off.
  • Cut Scene - Captured crewmen do no not show up in the cut scene.
  • CREWMAN FLORES IS A WALKER!!! :warning::worried::open_mouth: He is guarding the shuttle!!!
  • Doctor Muller and Groan have futuristic phasers, Okamura has a padd from 2410.

Dislodging Klingons
  • Secure the Armory: Klingon Soldier jumps out of the armory!

The Taurean Affair
  • Of Sheep and Wolves: Firing at the Shielded Satellite results in the player's ship warping out then warping in 2 times.
  • Freighter's Captain - Tellarite - is using the wrong avatar model.

Earthward Bound
  • Cut Scene: Commander Spock comes in running to congratulate the player and then runs back out... :worried:

AGENTS OF YESTERDAY STORY ARC
Explore Earth Spacedock
  • Ship Vendor: Wrong Tellarite Model
  • Players are unable o purchase a new shuttle (previous mission must reward at least 1EC or grant Ship token.)
  • Vendors: items have wrong icons.
  • Ships have modern bridges.
  • Talk to Admiral Garret: Admiral Garret says "We have to stop the Tal' Shiar" a line said by Temer.

In The Shadows of Cestus
Painful Omens
Return to Babel
Tangled Webs
The Battle of Caleb IV

TEMPORAL INITIATIVE RESISTANCE REPUTATION

TEMPORAL OPERATIVE PRIMARY SPECIALIZATION
6tviTDx.png

Post edited by comrademoco on

Comments

• Options
    Reserved for later usage
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    Reserved for later usage
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    Reserve for later usage
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    TOS era NPCs frequently use future tech (weapons, PADDs)

TOS boffs have access to ALL uniforms, even though player characters are limited to TOS uniforms.

TOS boffs also have access to customization options restricted from use on the player character (forward andorian antenna, both versions of the tellarite skin, Geordi's visor, etc)

Tutorial bridge displays show the image of a constitution class, even though you are on board a pioneer class vessel

TOS era ships use the origin bridge by default, no access to the TOS bridge/interior

All I can think of atm
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    Thanks @evilmark444 I added them to the OP under "GENERAL BUGS"
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    The new reputation and specialization are on tribble? Boy I'm missing out. :s
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv
  • Options
    kyle223cat wrote: »
    The new reputation and specialization are on tribble? Boy I'm missing out. :s

not yet Kyle... It's im just separating the all the sections in AoY into a simple master bug list... :)
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    I'm geting some tearing, well alot actually.
  • Options
    jtoon74 wrote: »

can you provide some more details... locations this happens under, screenshots, or steps to reproduce it? so I can add it to the list if this is happening to everyone.
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    jtoon74 wrote: »

can you provide some more details... locations this happens under, screenshots, or steps to reproduce it? so I can add it to the list if this is happening to everyone.

I experienced it on the TOS bridge, didn't notice it anywhere else
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    vyprmanvyprman Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    If, by some magical chance, you get past "Equip the Phaser rifle"
    • Unable to shoot the targets.
    • End mission, the Taurean chief does not spawn.
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    "the captain's" is a contraction of a "the captain has"
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I wandered over to look - in the sector map, Starbase 39-Sierra has its 2409 version (I went to look since it's still flagged on the map; the system is not accessible)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    If you destroy the Klingon ship (which you can), before reaching the "Approach the Klingons" objective, you cannot progress.
    An extra Klingon arrived late in Engineering, though it didn't seem to affect the objective. The objective was met before this latecomer was defeated.

At this point, I'm assuming all of the texture and ship skin mismatches are just because of unfinished art work. Not going to report that kind of thing.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    I edited my OP to make it less... cluttered xD
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    OP: In "I Sing of Arms": 'The Captain's asked me to...' is, in fact grammatically correct. It's a contraction of 'The Captain has asked me to...'

A continuity issue: At the end of "The Taurean Affair" Flores makes a miraculous recovery from being kabobbed and is on guard duty in front of the shuttle when you return to it.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Sorry @comrademoco I made a separate thread rather than posting in here as I didnt see this until after - hope it helps adding to your list though!!

• Options
    inkblot014inkblot014 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    In the tutorial, when you warp out to return to Earth Spacedock, the Enterprise's warp nacelles fold up like Voyagers (moving from their standard position, to straight up and next to each other) as it warps out.
    It was rather disconcerting...
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    inkblot014 wrote: »
    In the tutorial, when you warp out to return to Earth Spacedock, the Enterprise's warp nacelles fold up like Voyagers (moving from their standard position, to straight up and next to each other) as it warps out.
    It was rather disconcerting...

Wait, you mean 1701 didn't really do that?! Good catch though. I saw it, got a little freaked out, and then promptly forgot about it.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    • When you get the mission to buy a shuttle, you don't have any credits. Previous quest should reward credits.
    • Shuttle can use modern skins/paintjobs.
    • Shuttle has modern interior.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The tearing just happens as you move around the ground sections of the mission, its not constant. The space side of the mission is fine.

Now everytime I try to load into the game (includingafter character creation) it the client crashes to desktop.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    TOS ESD is surrounded by modern 24th century ships (Nebula, D'kora, Galaxy, Miranda, etc)
  • Options
    Sorry @comrademoco I made a separate thread rather than posting in here as I didnt see this until after - hope it helps adding to your list though!!

It's all good @ultimatenewbie... the more feedback the merrier... :wink:
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    This is a very minor immersion issue, on the TOS ESD the bartender sells Synthale, but in the Dyson Sphere episode of TNG old Scotty had clearly never heard of the stuff
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    This is a very minor immersion issue, on the TOS ESD the bartender sells Synthale, but in the Dyson Sphere episode of TNG old Scotty had clearly never heard of the stuff

When I did the mission he had Bajoran Jumja sticks, I'm presuming they will tidy things like that up later.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Apologies if this is limited to the taurean affair. just finished omens. seems like there are objective that are auto completing, like curing the two starships you disable early on. you fix one and it jumps. when you get to engineering scott has a parasite on him (EEEK!) also, he is using a tng era phaser. your reward officer is initially named T'Met but somehow becomes T'revell. in babel it LOOKS to be written for just your character but the entire away team comes with. I would recommend eliminating the away team, at lest on the E. and if necessary have them join you when you board the orion. oh, and on ESD, in the room with the tailor and vendor, up on the second platform there is a diagram of a constitution class, probably should be ESD. also, at the end of babel for the reward you get a choice of a tac and another tac and a.. you guessed it .. tac officer. probably should be a tac, sci and engineer I'm guessing.
    oh, and the ground equip vendor on esd is selling TNG style phasers.
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2016
    All good bud! I'm actually going to be doing some more testing this next two or three days and updating the OP with more detail.
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    johnbr216johnbr216 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I'd like to weigh in as well.

The Launcher is still randomly downloading an old patch, then has to re-patch again to avoid the version mismatch. Was talked about in this post, But still occurring: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1215676/multiple-patches-on-tribble-server
    Cryptic Lifetime account since Thursday, January 21, 2010
    2311 days and counting.
  • Options
    andromeda981andromeda981 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Spock running in and out of the room to congratulate you is quite an amusing bug, if not my favorite. "CONGRATS. NOW I MUST GO, MY PEOPLE NEED ME!"