test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request -> Romulan haircuts for Vulcans/Aliens

kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
I think this was already requested a few times before (I know, that I did), but considering the release of AoY, I want to ask again, if you could add the romulan haircuts to vulcans and aliens, please? Vulcan NPCs already have them (see the vulcan in the background of this screenshot), so I really don't understand, why they are not available for our characters.
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    <insert yet another lament of the arbitrary customization restrictions of this game here>
  • Options
    autumnturningautumnturning Member Posts: 743 Arc User
    I've got a costume on my Orion RIGHT NOW that works perfectly fine, using the Summer Flowers as a Belt (for the metal bikini bottoms effect) that I CAN'T DO ANYMORE because of stupidly arbitrary restrictions. The TECH works just fine, but the people in charge won't LET IT WORK the way it's supposed to. :#
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Don't... don't let me get even started on the arbitrary character tailor restrictions again. :|
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider