test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - MAY 12, 2016

124»

Comments

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    @shantavi thank you... I had a DUH moment there... I think what tripped me up is that I saw someone running around the 23rd Century ESD with the Command Variant uniform and wanted to know why my toon couldn't wear it...

et. al.

I have MANY more customizations options for my Boffs than I do for my main toon. Uniforms, facial features, etc... Anyone else notice this?

Edit: Thought of something after I posted this: Currently I can play through the two missions only once. Is it going to be possible to play though them over and over? (i.e. open up the "Replay" option) It would be nice for bug fixes and such to get as many playthoughs as possible, wouldn't it?
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • captsxcolcaptsxcol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Patched.... still not fixed
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    There's been no new official patch, if there was it would have been listed in the "TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES" with a new date.
    The last patch was the 12th of May (last Thursday), which this thread is attached too.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    captsxcol wrote: »
    Patched.... still not fixed

in options on the launcher uncheck on-demand patching then you will get the full patch and and you will never get any more unless they do a real patch to tribble this will also save you from long loading times when you are going from one place to another.
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    ok hopefully this will help the devs as well figure out something so I swap to a lvl 8 toon I have had on tribble for a long time now and she is flying the ToS cruiser BUT it is only showing the Engineering section no saucer etc prolly a conflict with the new ToS ships.

Edit nevermind forgot they mentioned the ship got a makeover went to the ship costume guy and wa la.
  • shantavishantavi Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    I have MANY more customizations options for my Boffs than I do for my main toon. Uniforms, facial features, etc... Anyone else notice this?

Yes, I noticed that. But I also remember something similar when LoR first hit. Romulan options seemed pretty limited at first, but they kept adding more options. So, I'm just going to put this up to 'initial expansion update' syndrome for the moment.

"Back on topic. Destinii is correct."

(Formerly Destinii until the 'Great PWE Forum Shakeup of 2012')
  • sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Update: I've managed to get past the rifle equip bug, although I don't think it works for everybody. I simply logged out of the game for a few hours, and when I logged in the tracker gave me credit for equipping said phaser rifle.
    MXeSfqV.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    sharpie65 wrote: »
    Update: I've managed to get past the rifle equip bug, although I don't think it works for everybody. I simply logged out of the game for a few hours, and when I logged in the tracker gave me credit for equipping said phaser rifle.

done that a few times now, even whole days, nothing.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • horgahnhorgahn Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Can we get rid of the flim grain please that effect is horriable

I thought it was a nice touch. But, it should be optional.
    Go Team Venture!
    Wʬ  g+  f  t

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2016
    hrmm interesting...

So my game is now patching 1.3GB... but there was no patch last night... is the sever being updated this morning @crypticspartan#0627?
    6tviTDx.png

• crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    hrmm interesting...

So my game is now patching 1.3GB... but there was no patch last night... is the sever being updated this morning @crypticspartan#0627?

Tribble is not currently patching to my knowledge. It sounds like you may be a victim of the version mismatch issue, which I will go inquire about again.
    edited May 2016
    hrmm interesting...

Tribble is not currently patching to my knowledge. It sounds like you may be a victim of the version mismatch issue, which I will go inquire about again.

Looks like so, the patcher just randomly stopped and restarted patching but now at 3.7GB
    6tviTDx.png

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    hrmm interesting...

I had the version mismatch, but it fixed itself as of this morning. Now I can get past the login screens with the correct AoY splash, but I get logged out due to the server being "unavailable."
  • johnbr216johnbr216 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Same as above. I've patched multiple times over the past few days, with the version mismatch bug. And now it's telling me version unavailable, after pulling down another patch. Currently I have Version ST.64.20160515a1
    Cryptic Lifetime account since Thursday, January 21, 2010
    2311 days and counting.
    edited May 2016
    that's actually because tribble is indeed being patch this morning...
    Tribble is indeed currently being patched.

from: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1215556/unannounced-patch
    6tviTDx.png

• gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    that's actually because tribble is indeed being patch this morning...
    Tribble is indeed currently being patched.

from: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1215556/unannounced-patch

Very cool...hopefully with an equip phaser rifle fix