What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO boredom

2»

Comments

• Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Usually folks in your position either wind up leaving or choosing to play one of the other STO MMOs, instead. The most popular ones are the STO Economic MMO, STO PvP MMO, STO Social MMO, and STO DPS MMO.

Alternately, you could simply move to the forums and never actually login to the game again.

I feel like STO Farmer MMO was slightly ignored as well as STO Foundry MMO. :p

I have been on STO for 4 years. There are definitely periods when the game goes into a non-interesting mode. At those times, you need to play what you like and at your own pace. Even taking breaks from the game can be a good thing. Bottom line, if you are not having fun at some level, do something that will be fun.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    What the previous poster said. Just please do NOT become a griefer to entertain yourself. There are enough of those sorry individuals running around.
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    What the previous poster said. Just please do NOT become a griefer to entertain yourself. There are enough of those sorry individuals running around.

Apparently it all boils down to a matter of perspective and which faction you've joined in the STO Social MMO. Apparently some factions have even declared war on others, whether mutual or not. It's all a bit strange, really. It's best to just stay out of the fighting. I've seen a number of seemingly normal people push themselves so far over the edge, in their efforts to "stop the bad guys from ruining the game", that they essentially turned themselves into cancer, ruining the communities they meant to protect.

It's actually pretty sad, when you really look at it, and a good argument for avoiding the dramas.
    /channel_join grind