test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finally figured out why I kinda like the Na'kuhl ship Interiors

So it finally hit me why I don't mind the Na'kuhl ship Interiors as much as a lot of people despite the red and yellow color scheme.

First of all I lived through the 1960's

giP9NG5.jpg

So when I am on the first deck, under the Captain's chair, hand me the peace pipe and something to put in it. LOL

Secondly, For those of you that remember Windows Hotdog Stand Theme, I had that on for Months when it first came out, I had to share my office PC with a couple of other instructors at the college, and since I was the admin, I controlled the privileges and didn't give the others the right to change the theme (right away anyway).

q9t8OgM.jpg

Comments

• nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    The exterior(s) look like a uterus. Come to think of it, the interiors resemble the female reproductive system as well. Guessing this might be a reply of sorts to address all the complaints of phallic ship design...
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    I still say it needs high pile shag carpeting. Maybe hot pink imitation fur on the Captain's chair.

While I discussing chairs, have all the races except the Federation and the Klingons decided to stop using chairs because you just have to keep the crew damn uncomfortable.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    It's ergonomic.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    geezerpunk wrote: »
    I still say it needs high pile shag carpeting. Maybe hot pink imitation fur on the Captain's chair.

While I discussing chairs, have all the races except the Federation and the Klingons decided to stop using chairs because you just have to keep the crew damn uncomfortable.

Probably because when you give them a chair they seem to prefer sitting on the floor and are unable to see their consoles, by making them stand they at least have a chance of pressing the proper command sequences :smile:

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    @spiritwalker1969

I don't know... at ESD, there is one lady who eschews the use of a chair, for just sitting on the console over in the banking area...
  • nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    Shag carpet would be fine, as long as it matches the drapes.