test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Temporal Front

This is really tiresome to run for multiple toons. You cannot skip cutscenes, the enemy has immunity for long periods with op weapons, and of course the disappearing enemy. I have to respawn anywhere from 3-20 times, depending on the luck and how tuned out I become. Do we really have to have punishing featured episodes?

Comments

• Options
    dragnridrdragnridr Member Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Don't forget to include the enemies spawning outside the map forcing you to start the mission over and over. Either the devs just rushed it out without fully testing it, or they don't know the basics for making foundry missions. Enemies spawning outside the map is a mistake that foundry authors tend to make. But at least the foundry authors (the PLAYERS) listen to the community when it comes to their missions.

Don't forget to include the fact you are HELPLESS during cutscenes, but the enemies are not, so they blast you with 5-8 plasma waves with 80k-150k crit damage with no way for you to avoid them. Either STOP COMBAT DURING CUTSCENES, or make the cutscenes skippable so you can avoid being one shotted.
  • Options
    birkepbirkep Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I just wait out the missing enemies, dropping mortars around. They will pop out of nowhere eventually. So glad I just have to play a few more toons to complete the set on romy deltas. As for the cutscenes, I just switch to a browser and eat a respawn.