What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the Na'khul Red Alert fair?

2»

Comments

• Options
    shurkhemolightshurkhemolight Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Wont bother with this RA until they drop the que requirement, which they probably never will.

Not going to listen to drama from pug participants about builds or anything else whatsoever.
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    The only problem Ive had is when dodging out of the way of their cone attack I run into one of those radiation cloud. Now those, will kill you quickly.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    galatt wrote: »
    The only problem Ive had is when dodging out of the way of their cone attack I run into one of those radiation cloud. Now those, will kill you quickly.

Hazard Emitters then Evasive Maneuevers. Or just use Rock n Roll and laugh as you take no damage.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    voiddweller#2714 voiddweller Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Hazard Emitters then Evasive Maneuevers. Or just use Rock n Roll and laugh as you take no damage.
    Not always helps, sometimes it's a matter of seconds, or even half of a second. Better have a fast ship and keep your distance.
    Dodging this stuff always better than trying to endure it.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Concidering how fast I have seen this cleared... I think the question would be better served as:
    "Is the Na'kuhl Red Alert fair to the Na'kuhl?"
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    fatman592 wrote: »
    It boggles my mind how anyone would have a problem with this event. Is there some elite version I have yet to play? Maybe my L337 h4x science AoE powers are OP, pls nerf.

Seriously, use Gravity Well, it pretty much fixes all your problems.
    And for more fun, when a capital ship spawns its doubles, hit it with Subnucleonic Beam (oops, did you need those buffs?) and Scramble Sensors. Enjoy (and exploit) ensuing nod to the end of Captain America: Winter Soldier for however many seconds it lasts.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    @tousseau beat me to the punch.

Those poor Na'kuhl. They just want justice for their start being snuffed out, and we are vaping them in this queue.

Hardly seems sporting at all.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    seriousxenoseriousxeno Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    I refuse to call this a red alert. Not until it gets the XP boost that these are supposed to have.

That said, this "queue" is easy. I must have played it like 6-7 times now and never had any issues.
    latest?cb=20090525051807&path-prefix=en
    "Let them eat static!"
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    if it got Xp boost it'd be insane. you already get more Xp than you do for the Borg or Tholian alerts.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg