test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Secondary Armour slots

wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
Just pondering.

Now that we have missions where away teams need an environmental suit each my inventory slots are getting used up storing them for next time. I'm the Captain, why can't the Bridge officers carry their own stuff? Would it be hard to make secondary armour slots so the Env suit can be switched to like the secondary weapons? and when the Captain wears his environment suit the away team puts theirs on too if slotted?

Thanks
Rj6YZR.gif
@Wisecasper
Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    This would be a nice feature indeed.

What I do now is give all my Bridge Officers the Solanae Suit from 'A Step Between Stars.' It's actually quite good armor and it's also an EV Suit.

The reason I don't outfit them with something else is this exact reason.. I don't want to carry EV suits for them. It would be nice if they had a secondary armor slot, very good idea.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    As my away team is almost always the same four Boffs, I put any armor/shields/weapons/devices that I might want to switch to on my other non-away-team boffs
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I usually have four BOFF 'teams'. A ship BOFF crew, a ground crew A and a ground crew B. I'd love to combine them with primary and secondary armor and weapon slots, if there were switchable costumes it'd be even better.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou