test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF missions

How well do Foundry missions for KDF players "sell", in your experience? That is, how often do you get people who play them?

I'm planning a series that would probably work best for the Klingon faction, but I'm worried that it wouldn't even clear the review phase for several months.
NJ9oXSO.png
"Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
-Thomas Marrone

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    In the past it's not been so bad. Now? No idea.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    I made one KDF mission (recently.) It's at 15 ratings ATM (the FED version has over 50) and I wouldn't be surprised if that's all it sees. That'll probably not be the last Klingon mission I make though, I'd say enough plays to get out of review is sufficient for me to justify making something, but I am going to go into that eventual project with down-shifted expectations (and more attention paid to where I put the mission in the sector block and what levels are included.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Yeah i released a KDF Iconian war mission last october i guess. It still doesnt qualify for rewards and has maybe 17 plays.