test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Driver Coil

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
Could someone please point the direction what skill replaced Driver Coil? Ty.
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary

Comments

• Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    It was broken up into two separate skills. There is EPS Shunt, which changes the power drop to 25 while at Full Impulse. And there is a bonus skill at the bottom where you can choose Sector Speed or Transwarp Cooldown, which of course is the increased Sector Speed. Think it is available after selecting 5 skill boxes in Science.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    captxpendablecaptxpendable Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Driver Coil was changed to Sector Speed and it's baseline is set to where Max Driver Coil skill was. Additional speed will now only come from items and the 25% boost on the skill unlock bar.
    "Let me guess, my theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie" - The Doctor

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -
    Agatha Heterodyne
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    bernatk wrote: »

Whatcha trying to do?

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Redacted...others did it first
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    bernatk wrote: »

Whatcha trying to do?

Going as fast as I can...

Anyway, thanks all, found it. I hope it will work. :D
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    Does this mean we can go above warp 9.97-9.99 with standard warp drives?
  • Options
    banatinebanatine Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    raj011 wrote: »

Yes. With the sector speed boost, my normal sector cruising speed has become 12.34 :)

Real Temporal Operative: Purchased the Special Temporal Agent pack before it was even officially announced!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    banatine wrote: »

Yes. With the sector speed boost, my normal sector cruising speed has become 12.34 :)

Excellent. What is the new maximum warp speed now? Has the special engine's standard transwarp speed, for example Borg engine, changed?
  • Options
    banatine wrote: »

Apparently, the transwarp engines, such as the maco engine has had the transwarp speed reduced while travel at Q.S.D. I use to travel much faster than now. Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Options
    captxpendablecaptxpendable Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Did you take the 25% sector speed boost from the skill unlock bar?
    "Let me guess, my theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie" - The Doctor

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -
    Agatha Heterodyne