test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rep Marks

stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
Somert I noticed recently with the PvE Ques. I think the reason why most ques are dead is cause of how many marks they give out & how many that play them ain't a clue what they are doing or just don't have the equip. For Example. Getting Delta marks means doing Bug Hunt Normal, Advnaced or Elite as well as Borg Disconnected Normal, Advanced & Elite.
Well has I noticed even if u completed a Advanced of either of these the optionals never get met. meaning between 30-45 marks are awarded. Doin Elite is just untangable cause most nvr complete the none Optional which are now must do's in mission in elite. Meaning if u do complete the PvE u get between 45-55 marks. Thats if it don't fail. Which 9 out of 10 times they do. The normals are easy to get the optionals on so ur garunteed between 45 & 55 marks.
But as breach event recently showed. Reason why most these ques are dead cause of the ammount of marks that get rewarded in them being lame. People were playing breach even after they got the 14 things needed for the projects as they were rewarding 120marks roughly on normal & over 200 marks on elite. The currently problem with PvE's Is the none optionals nvr get met Cause people don't know how to do them or have the right equip for them & it's just plain easier to do normal's where ur garunteed to get the max 55 marks u'd get from the elites.
There needs to be a new system in place & better way to get marks. Going after Delta or Iconian marks are the worst without the breach event. Takes forever to get the marks up for the sets from them reps.