test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ferasan tail

A couple days ago I decided to create a Ferasan character. Thought he would be a fun character for a ground melee build. Anyway, I can't seem to adjust the tail in the tailor. It wouldn't really bother me much except that it looks really stupid because its a short stub. Whatever adjustments I make in the tailor don't affect the look of the tail at all. I've tried adjusting the length to both extremes and nothing happens. Is this a known issue?
Tza0PEl.png

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Some of the tailor sliders are broken. Ferasan\caitian tail and chest depth on human males are what I can cite as examples. Bug forum be the place to report this (as well as the in game tool.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    Sigh. A tailor who can't even sort out a tail.

Garak would be furious!

tumblr_inline_nxmr3lUxez1tr2h10_500.gif
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    If I recall, the Ferasan tail sliders are not worth it, but there is a pulldown for tail type, you may have the short one selected.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    If I recall, the Ferasan tail sliders are not worth it, but there is a pulldown for tail type, you may have the short one selected.​​

You're right I didn't notice the slider for the tail in the uniform tab. Thanks for the help!
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    If I recall, the Ferasan tail sliders are not worth it, but there is a pulldown for tail type, you may have the short one selected.

You're right I didn't notice the slider for the tail in the uniform tab. Thanks for the help!

No problem, it's what I try to do.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!