test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

--Genie Wish for Star Trek Online--

Comments

• Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    My genie wish for the day - a broad universal console revamp making ship specific consoles account bound rather than character bound (so you can move them across faction lines) and make ship-locked consoles work with as many ships as possible. Maybe with a bit of a balance pass, if we want to do some crazy talk.
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    There should definitely be a speed tax introduced into the game somewhere. Seeing all these ships a top warp zooming around everywhere is, in my humble opinion, a major immersion-breaker. There should be some punitive ec cost for going above warp 5 while in sector space.

It's like everyone forgot that the TNG episode Force of Nature happened.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    acradiusacradius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Character Cardassian Faction :)
  • Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Scaling ships, I firmly believe in one captain one ship. Also this is 2410, I say time to leave the past behind. Every ship can enter t6 but the TMP era and older skins are sent to the trash bin.
  • Options
    makburemakbure Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    I'd like a major controlling voice in game development, like stated above. But if that's not a real..."wish" then the complete obliteration of sector space and future versions of it. Fully functional and properly maintained ship interior, bridge navigation with a map, a crew that is more alive than it is now.
    -Makbure
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    A redone exchange with a better UI and no bugs. Being able to search for equipment based on the modifiers we select in the search options.

A T6 [Redacted], T6 [Redacted], and some sort of storage for non combat pets.

A working tailor for outfits where color palettes don't constantly go missing or have the wrong colors. Seriously. Every time they add a new outfit to the game it breaks something in the tailor.

Or at the very least, I'd be happy with a Nabreeki statue on Risa. ;)
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Or at the very least, I'd be happy with a Nabreeki statue on Risa. ;)

Also default on text-to-speech for chat.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Boy, am I glad that 99% of my Forum viewing and posting is on my cell phone. On my laptop earlier and thought I would go blind with all the strobes.

Well we heard from the Bundes Division, but so far no posts from the WPK or IS Divisions.

Shouldn't a 'Lightning Response Team' use that Eagle Symbol but also holding the Lightning Bolts instead - you could still use those strobes in the background for the desired effect.

Speed Tax? Sure, if you are only concerned with going between DS9, ESD, Risa, Drozana, and your Starbase you're not going to be concerned with Sector Space Travel anyway.

And that special color palette for that race, I still recall THAT Thread. Probably, the worst example of... 'Fair and Balanced'... in its outcome. One frequent poster who was 'named and shamed' with the forced Avatar change has not been on the Forums at all since - six months ago. I assume that was the desired outcome by some anyway. Ah, yes, I remember it well. (Apologies to Maurice Chevalier).

Why stop at a singular statue? Go for a beard of them.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I have to agree with Itminns on the strobe thing. Nabreeki had some other sig that I think had Mao as a dj? That one I liked alot more. This one, to be honest is actually making me dizzy when I watch it. I feel like if I look at it too long I will be sucked into a dimension with just Nabreeki and that is not a good place to be! LOL

On topic, well since my wish got "shazamed" and stomped on by Tacofangs....hold on (tears up) ....I need a moment....ok the coffee has calmed me and Nabreeki's sig has numbed me enough to continue...

Instead of an expanded universe...I wish for (drumroll)

The contact event where you can get the Baby Nanov to be run again! OH COME ON!!! You had to know I was gonna want that! :)
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    I wish some of these players who have been testing the new skill system on tribble like crazy would hurry up and post some good build suggestions, hows that for a wish.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    I wish some of these players who have been testing the new skill system on tribble like crazy would hurry up and post some good build suggestions, hows that for a wish.

I think that might be one of the wishes that's going to get granted real soon . I expect (and hope) that a great many links will be posted to copy from. After all this could be a chance for some prominent dps'rs to get a build named after them! (not a dig at dps'rs mind you)

"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    nabreeki wrote: »
    I have to agree with Itminns on the strobe thing. Nabreeki had some other sig that I think had Mao as a dj? That one I liked alot more. This one, to be honest is actually making me dizzy when I watch it. I feel like if I look at it too long I will be sucked into a dimension with just Nabreeki and that is not a good place to be! LOL

On topic, well since my wish got "shazamed" and stomped on by Tacofangs....hold on (tears up) ....I need a moment....ok the coffee has calmed me and Nabreeki's sig has numbed me enough to continue...

Instead of an expanded universe...I wish for (drumroll)

The contact event where you can get the Baby Nanov to be run again! OH COME ON!!! You had to know I was gonna want that! :)

It was Stalin (my third favorite world leader) who was the DJ in the sig. I changed the sig because our Starfleet Dental's new bug-hunting initiative has begun, and we thought it would be nice if people could recognize SFD-certified bug hunters via their signatures.

I can't see things changing anytime soon, though. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

Ah it was Stalin , you know that sig reminded me of the shirt that Tony Stark wore ( I think in the movie The Avengers) where he had Bruce Lee as a dj , was pretty cool .

• Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    Fix lag.
  • Options
    dagorherudagorheru Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    how about any ship that you own that has a special bridge, could be used on other ships, within reason (ie. Kelvin Intel Dreadnaught bridge couldn't be used on most ships...only ones that have a hole there...) or intelligent bridge work)
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    My wish would be threads automatically lock after 30 days to avoid users necromancing and creating zombies.
    Both are pesky creatures.
  • Options
    30 days without a post, I hope is what you meant. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Yes, 30 days of inactivity, then self-sealing stem....er ah threads.
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Wouldn't the correct term be 'Jem'hadar' instead of zombies? Or Kobali?

I'm also wondering if Jem'Hadar have ever eaten the brains of those they're fighting in battle while reclaiming their lives.
  • Options
    They could do server scripts that looked for the last date of post add 31 and if less than today's date, close the Thread. The summary data on the Forum Thread List has that last post date information already.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    a mission where you play along side a Shatner voiced captain Kirk at the end of it he does what Kalas couldn't do and beat everything by himself. Afterwards you get a temporal clone of him as your bridge officer with a free fleet T6 constitution class ship that you can either use with Kirk as your first officer or send on a 2 week mission where he completes every mission in the game collecting every reward offered.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    My wish is would-be-Mods who seemingly don't see the "flag" button at the bottom of every single post got to take 2-5 days off from the forums. Enforced.
  • Options
    kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    Complete Liberated Borg DLC.
    Different skins (full body), ships, Story line + side story lines, BALANCED Borg abilities/powers, ...
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Oh yeah I want a horn for my ship.

But one real wish would be to be able to use any ship skin on any ship (maybe with size limits).
    And id like to be able to use faction ship skins on lockbox or lobi ships to make them look more faction than weird alien shapes.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    A horn and headlights to flash at them to move their slow arses over lol
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Lock and load:

26uf1YftujHGv71Go.gif
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

This discussion has been closed.