test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terran/mirror Universe Lobi uniforms restricted to faction

Unlike normal C-store uniforms Lobi uniforms are Char unlocks so they should be available for all BOFFS on that Char.

But thats not the case with the new Mirror Universe Uniforms. My Romulan Embassy Boffs and my KDF Diplomatic BOff can use almost all other Lobi uniforms, Voth, Jem Hadar, Vaadwaur, Herald, Xindi... But they can't use theTerran Mirror Universe uniforms. Those are not even real Starfleet uniforms, they are Mirror/Terran uniforms. I already spent 350Lobi for the Odyssey + Leeta uniforms. Buying the Mirror Bortasqu and the mirror Romulan Uniform just for 1-2 Boffs doesnt' really make sense to me, especially because those are not the Uniforms that i want. What i want is that all members of my away team are able to wear the same uniform Style.

Please unlock the Uniforms for all BOffs, also allow the Fed Diplo. BOFF for KDF Chars to use the Mirror Bortasqu. Or make an exception for these Uniforms and make them an accountwide Unlock. All Chars, all BOffs (including Diplo/Embassy)

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Unlike normal C-store uniforms Lobi uniforms are Char unlocks so they should be available for all BOFFS on that Char.

But thats not the case with the new Mirror Universe Uniforms. My Romulan Embassy Boffs and my KDF Diplomatic BOff can use almost all other Lobi uniforms, Voth, Jem Hadar, Vaadwaur, Herald, Xindi... But they can't use theTerran Mirror Universe uniforms. Those are not even real Starfleet uniforms, they are Mirror/Terran uniforms. I already spent 350Lobi for the Odyssey + Leeta uniforms. Buying the Mirror Bortasqu and the mirror Romulan Uniform just for 1-2 Boffs doesnt' really make sense to me, especially because those are not the Uniforms that i want. What i want is that all members of my away team are able to wear the same uniform Style.

Please unlock the Uniforms for all BOffs, also allow the Fed Diplo. BOFF for KDF Chars to use the Mirror Bortasqu. Or make an exception for these Uniforms and make them an accountwide Unlock. All Chars, all BOffs (including Diplo/Embassy)

I think it's a matter of the fact that because the non-mirror uniforms are locked to each faction, the mirror uniforms are also locked to each faction. Every other lobi uniform is cross-faction.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    The mirror odyssey jackets are based on a Fed only uniform. The same goes for all the other new mirror uniform jackets in the oddyseey and Leeta packs: they're based on the Fed only Jupiters and Sierras (or Antares; I forget which).

And Cryptic is pretty adamant about keeping faction clothing restricted to their respective factions, even if it's from another universe where those factions don't explicitly exist.

The reason why the other lobi store outfits - such as the Jem'hadar uniform - can be used on marauding boffs, is because these outfits were made available for all factions and all species. Even your captain can wear them. They're all alein species outfits that aren't linked to any of the 3 playable factions, while some of them are based on alien species.