test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PODCAST] The Foundry Roundtable Episode 128: Duncan Among Us

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
edited March 2016 in Starfleet Media Corps
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable, a weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building and other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman and Greendragoon, and introducing new co-host, DuncanIdaho.

Watch on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POYXwGt-_P8

Listen on Soundcloud

Subscribe on iTunes

NEWS

DuncanIdaho joins the Roundtable cast full time
Voting for the AEI Senior Staff continues: 3 positions remaining

IN THE FOUNDRY

Dragoon shows off his new interior map for MIDAS Part 3
Duncan shows his floater map

MISSION RECOMMENDATIONS

Mirror Wars II series by P_Sutherland
RSE Citizenship by GawainVIII

DISCUSSION

Review of the Starbase Magellan maps
Tech Topic: Building maps for floaters
Inspiration behind Sci-fi
Licensing, Copyright and the Foundry

EXTERNAL LINKS

AEI Voting Poll: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1211993/aei-starbase-magellan-crew-voting-strategic-operations-officer/

We livestream on Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable with episodes launching the following Monday.

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover, have a mission you want promoted, or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Post edited by drogyn1701 on

Comments

• Options
    starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    Mirror Wars II series by P_Sutherland
    Cyber by Starferatheta
    RSE Citizenship by GawainVIII

I gotta admit, Starferatheta has a certain ring to it that Starfarertheta doesn't. Little easier to pronounce too. Kinda starting to wish I went with that.

Good show as always btw. :)
  • Options
    Hey, could you guys please remove "Cyber" from the mission recommendation list? I had to withdraw the mission and it doesn't seem right for you guys to continue to recommend a mission that is no longer up.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    ...it's coming back, right? RIGHT?!
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ...it's coming back, right? RIGHT?!

Of course. In 4 million years! :mrgreen:

Edit: In all seriousness though, it should be coming back. I just don't know when. I turned a new leaf recently and am taking an extra critical eye to all my missions with the goal of giving them the layer of polish I've never been able to acheive. This will include the complete and utter purge of typos.

Edit: Bascially I'm going on a massive renovation spree.

Nothin' like life to throw a spanner into one's great ambitions (such as it was). :(

Side note: so much for the previous final edit :#
    Post edited by starfarertheta on
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    In that case..neat! If you ever want extra proofreading runs let me know. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I love proofreading. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg