test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ecliptic

I love many of the missions you guys and girls create. Just finished Overture and it was fantastic.

Now the gripe.

Will you guys think when you place objectives above or below the ecliptic. If an objective is completed and the next one is very above or below and closee, you end up searching and having to "corkscrew" to get there. Due to way the STO mechanics work it can take five minutes or more to get to the objective. That is not fun.

Notwithstanding the above, I salute all you guys for adding to what is already a great game.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Heh, one of the most frustrating thing I've encountered in a Cryptic-made mission was a reach objective where I had to find a specific asteroid in an asteroid field that was not level with my ship, also... pushing V to scan didn't work. O_o' So I had a green circle, but no idea how far up or down it was.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • glenn#1579 glenn Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    That is what I mean.

generally you are looking for a flashing beacon. If it is very far above or below, it is a pain in the backside.

Nothing I say is taking away from the brilliance of you mission programmers.