test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega elite queues and optional accolades

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
14866033111_2682fce704_o.png

So, is this in the pipeline? There are no elite versions of Infected, Cure, and Khitomer. Players have been locked out of unlocking costumes tied to elite optional objective accolades since Delta Rising. And there's a 4th set of costumes that have been in the game for YEARS but haven't been made available

When can we expect the elite queues to return, as well as adjusting the accolades to allow ALL costume sets to be unlocked?

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I have given up hope that we ever do. I mean it has been 1,5 years. At first I thought cryptic is reluctant to give us access to not time gated elite contend but considering what an easy reward generator Admiralty is I’m totally clueless here.

I think the DEVs simply dislike the fact that their oldest contend still is the most popular one while so much of the new stuff simply gets ignored. Must be frustrating.

Whish they realize that there is a reason for this and the awesome outfits pictured are just one of many.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    At this point I cannot understand why they just don't make an unlock in the reputation.

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I have given up hope that we ever do. I mean it has been 1,5 years. At first I thought cryptic is reluctant to give us access to not time gated elite contend but considering what an easy reward generator Admiralty is I’m totally clueless here.

I think the DEVs simply dislike the fact that their oldest contend still is the most popular one while so much of the new stuff simply gets ignored. Must be frustrating.

Whish they realize that there is a reason for this and the awesome outfits pictured are just one of many.

I don't really care about the outfits as they are, hidden away in their separate categories not usable for customization. But the accolades on the original Borg STFs have really inspired me. Unfortunately, over half of them are broken by now (removal of the mk 10 and 11 ground sets, removal of Elites with Advanced not giving the optional accolades).