test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [March 3rd, 2016]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled maintenance tomorrow 3/3 at 7AM PST for 2 1/2 hours. You can find the patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Updates to frigate pet controls so that they will be able to follow their owner more reliably and won't linger in attack states when no enemies are nearby.

Nice!

Really hoping this fixes the Callisto's. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Good patch for tailor junkies, like me :)
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    any news on the 2014 dyson ship bug? i still can't claim it on anyone other then the alt who completed the project.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hey @laughingtrendy.

Do you happen to know if the sleeveless versions of the lobi mirror universe outfits will work on starfleet klingons after today’s patch or if they still loose their entire torsos then?
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    Good patch for tailor junkies, like me :)

but nothing for the rest of us tbh
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Aww man! Maintenance extended! (figured I'd beat the rush and get my whining in early!) :D
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I'm surprised they haven't mentioned the bug where the music doesn't play during certain missions. I thought at least it was going to be under "Known Issues". Some that I know of right off the bat are the Sh'mar (forgive the spelling) in Zibal, the mission in Alhena, Traelus and all the Defera missions that do not have music or stopped playing music. Badlands, Soleane Dyson Sphere, Delta Quadrant are working fine music wise.

I know, I know... alot of folks think its not a big deal as alot of them don't even listen to it but some of us do. The only quick fix I do now is listen to it on youtube *laughs*. Anyway, I do hope its in the works for a fix.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    I'm surprised they haven't mentioned the bug where the music doesn't play during certain missions. I thought at least it was going to be under "Known Issues".

Just because its a known issues, doesn't mean its gonna be listed in the known issues. There just isn't room.

The known issues section is one of those things, where you are NEVER gonna please everyone. They tend to bank on the fact that, if YOU know its a known issue, that when someone else asks, that you can inform the other player.

Players, helping players. :)
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Updates to frigate pet controls so that they will be able to follow their owner more reliably and won't linger in attack states when no enemies are nearby.

Any chance this will also fix the broken recall command for carrier pets as a whole?
  • dragonangel#9132 dragonangel Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    When I reached a new rank, you get a new ship.
    But I then go buy a new one and did I do that, I get no option to name the ship. Also, I can not choose the ship, this because it is not word. For the big maintenance, this was not so. I even played all over again (and I was Captain), but still I got no new ship. I even purchased a paid version, I thought at first that it is up to the free version. I hope that this problem be solved as soon as possible.

I have post this in support. I hope that this wile be help olso and dat I have a new schip wen I have a new rank. :)
    Post edited by dragonangel#9132 on
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    STO Holodeck is unlocked!
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    I thought at least it was going to be under "Known Issues".

Don't confuse this list with what other software companies call a "Known Issues" list. With Cryptic it's merely an "Issues we've decided to acknowledge because we actually have a fix on the way soon" list.
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    •Added “Hipstattach Left Terran – Dagger”.

Where are the patch notes that say, *Added graphics to allow dagger use in melee combat* :wink:
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Reading the patch notes, can I say I find the known issue to be a feature some times? There are times I would like to move items automatically when changing ships and others not. So can it be a pop up asking if we want to move the items when we change ships or put it in the options area?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Cryptic, please close and add this thread to the Release Notes section. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.