test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF playthrough bugs

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Tribble - Bug Reports
after reading some of the posts listed here already i have a list of things that seem off on my play through.

1. Raider Flanking is NOT working. ( i have a few screen shots to back up claim)
2. purchase skills constantly flashes even if you have no skill points left to spend.
3. the flaming fire fixtures in the 1st city are floating in the air. ( near the challenge pit and bar area and a few other spots)
4. after update today test toon was wiped intended i dont know .
5. old toon is back and all was fine on the ground( other than messed up missing textures in the 1st city) but when beamed to space the game crashes. log back in crashes. log back in crashes. change to a toon that was on ground game is fine other than the mentioned glitches beam to space game crashes, log back in game crashes. tried beaming back to the ground before it goes down but its no joy. game craashes.
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Comments

• mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I may be able to contribute to a few of these.

2) I had that problem during the testing week. I think it's a vestigial piece of the old system. Mildly annoying, but probably not a priority fix.
    3) I noticed this before the skills revamp. The torches are also floating in the air at the Martok estate (I had to restart a mission because I got trapped under one of them).
    4) They addressed this in the update notes. Originally they hoped to keep the test toons around, but ultimately it wasn't possible.
    5) I, and many others, had that problem when first logging on after the patch. It's working fine for me now. Try it again and see if it's stopped.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I just used the skill points bundle from Drozana to bump my KDF - Alien - Delta Recruit toon from level 58 to 60 - and i'm sorry about it...
    The Promotion mission did not trigger, also no 8th BOFF slot for me :/
    Edit:
    And another one - no Transwarp to Qo'noS for my KDF....
    Post edited by saber1973a on