test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does the new EPG science skill affect Radiation Damage?

Just curious, really... I only rolled a FED Tactical on Tribble.

It would be interesting to see if the Neutronic torpedo, among others, finally gets buffed by major consoles/skills.
d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg

Comments

• Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    It's not doing anything for plasma emission and neutronic seemed to be renamed anemic. None of my special torpedo launchers are working like they do on Holodeck. I think the partgens is not boosting their exotics. If you go back and place your old (that is if you replaced them) Plasma-Generating Weapon Signature Nullifiers (I love that name by the way haha), then they are boosting the damage from the plasma emission. That being said, on Holodeck, I can put out some crippling clouds with the new sci consoles from the research lab. It's not happening on Tribble right now.

Of course, all subject to change. They won't know until they read the feedback.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    megraemegrae Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, I really hope they fix (or un-nerf) the Particle emissions torpedo, so that partgens effect the cloud like its supposed to (and all other special torpedos that are effected by them like on holodeck). I mean it is a science torpedo afterall, not an embassy torpedo (yes those consoles are supposed to help it too).

They broke or nerfed Destabilizing Resonance Beam also.

Twilight, Particle Physicist that stole the ship.
    Original Signup date: August 4, 2008
    LTS since Pre-Order