test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One thing I hate about the current build... (Aim)

I've suffered through the tutorial to get a glimpse of the new skill system. So far I don't have too many comments about the skill system itself, I've only leveled myself up from 3 to 12.

I've put up with having to start Tribble in Safe Mode. I've seen all kinds of visual glitches (on ground, mostly) but nothing so far that I couldn't deal with or felt like it was worth commenting on. I hate the fact that I can't access any of my C-Store goodies, but I understand why and I know it will open up later.

But what I really, really hate is the fact that in Ground, Aim (x) is now a keypress instead of a toggle. Let up on the key and you stop aiming. On the surface it seems like a good idea... you don't want to be in aim mode all the time. But I also don't want to deal with turning my fingers into pretzels trying to hold that down and mash all the other keys I have to use.

Maybe it works better if you're in shooter mode. But in RPG mode it sucks. Is there any way I can change it back to the old behavior?
(The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    There is indeed an option in the settings menu to turn it back into a toggle. It should be on the same page as the shield FX option down near the bottom.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    Thanks!
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)