Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    <reserved for later>
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Stuff? Count me in!
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    Mind if I utilise the Ask'Kaar for my TOS series? Just a cameo.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
    Be my guest.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Mind sending me the specs or something again? been a long time since I made one.
    Also, any ideas for the uniform (TOS style).
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
    Make a human using the 'alien species' then add the Idanian nose and give X Ask'kaar grey/gray or silver iris'.

As for uniform ...

You can go as crazy as you like ... however... have a blue as the primary colour for the uniforms.

As for the Ask'kaar Republic itself ... whatever you call it (Ask'kaar Empire / Republic / Union I.E) have them more accepting of alien cultures.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Hmm, ill have a trader seeking out the Federation because trading with Cardassians is less than fruitful.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    I just decided to use them in a major role if that is ok? I will need some bakground info about them to make it work.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    mate you have my permission to go as mad as you want. But if you want a challenge ... whatever the situation ... have it 'lost to time' so the official first contact happens in 2409 at Nukara Prime.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited May 2016
    Well I came up with a new story, similar to the one in ST:ENT in which you discover a group of hunters tracking down a shapeshifting alien. I thought to myself "why not make them Ask'Kaar", I could have it that they are sent so far into Federation space via wormhole (ST:TMP) and when they crashed, the creature killed one of their crew. In the end, they get left on the planet and all Starfleet know is 'theres a species called Ask'Kaar somewhere far away'.
    You know like the ST:ENT ep with Ferengi.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    As I said my good chum ... go mad.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!