test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry not saving.

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
Tried several times to save my foundry shenanigans and keep getting this message.

LXwmBIr.png

The smeg is this?
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    I can't even get into the editor right now. After stalling for a while at the loading foundry prompt (after selecting to edit a mission) I get a "Gameserver not found" and a kick back to the log-in screen.

Think something in the foundry system might be down ATM.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • captpfdenniscaptpfdennis Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    Yup. Same thing.
    25971704528_706d57fcf0_n.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Just a few updates.

1. Still happening (though wasn't really expecting this to get fixed this morning. :P)
    2. Did run through a force verify and game restart.
    3. Here's the tracert I ran earlier for documentation's sake.
    Cb1CSA9UEAADEl3.jpg
    Seems like, speaking my vast incompetence of game design and network engineering, like something's down which handles foundry editor functions or something's getting in the way of said thingy.

Update: 4:15 central, the server hamsters appear to have been replaced or resurrected with voodoo (tend to favor the latter explanation). All is well again.
    Post edited by duncanidaho11 on
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.