test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something i want to see in the game

blueredblood777blueredblood777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Let's put the ships from everybody's inventory to good use pvp or pve i have tons of ships and equipment but i can play only one :) so you could use extra to form some kind of armata formed by your own ships with captains and weapons and equipment fitted on each ship and put them in formation ;is more easy to find in pvp a player than many plus each player ship armada configuration could improve the gameplay and evolve the game maybe this is big since there are many issues still to be fixed first btw why invest in tons of equipment and ships to many sets wasted that mean time for each player spent for nothing in the end and just to be straight each new threat in the game is solved with old weapons is stupid to realize in the end your equipment worth TRIBBLE in comparation to of your new enemy and still win :)) despite technologically disadvantage ; i want to command ships that are mine in a unic configuration in the battlefield for each ship i throw in battle or else why so much ships you need only one i have all breen ships just to look at :) instead pair them to combat