test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scotty I need the foundry fixed now please

trekkerg1trekkerg1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Greetings everyone,

While I don't want my introductory forum post to be this, I can not get the foundry to work and I really want to get involved with this comunity and start generating and testng content.

My trouble is that when when I attempt to create or edit a mission in the foundry I am stuck at the loading screen with the message "Waiting for editing server to start up and patching foundry updates"

I have left this up until it times out several times as well as doing all the other troubleshooting I have listed below in my corespondence with Arc support regarding this.

Thank you for any help you can provide, I would love to get involved and start playing, creating, and having a blast with you all.

Goood Journey
PrimeG1
Nick@trekkerg1

Communication History

Customer via CSS Web02/19/2016 09:54 AMHows it going? Any word? I have been talking to others on Starbase UGC and they can get in.

Response Tek via Email02/16/2016 10:37 AMHello, I think that whatever is going on here is a server-side issue, and the developers should be looking into it. I'll poke at them a little later today to see if they've made any progress on this or not. Regards,TekLead Game MasterPerfect World Entertainmenthttp://support.arcgames.com/

Customer via CSS Web02/13/2016 07:37 PMThank you Tek if there is anything I can do to help test solutions please let me know.

I'm a technician and network services engineer.

Response Tek via Email02/11/2016 02:07 PMHello, Thank you for contacting us. I was made aware of the issues with the STO Foundry yesterday, and I've alerted the developers to look into it. When I hear back from them I will let you know. Regards,TekLead Game MasterPerfect World Entertainmenthttp://support.arcgames.com/Customer via CSS Web02/11/2016 01:50 PMHello,

I have an old account that has 10 foundry slots. I am attempting to create content, but get stuck on

Waiting for editing server to start up and patching foundry updates

I have force patched the game
Unchecked patch as needed
Reinstalled the game
Reinstalled the Arc client
Opened the ports on my router listed on portforward.com
Created inbound and outbound rules in windows firewall allowing all communication

The foundry stays on this message until it times out.

When I attempt to create new content I am able to name it and then I lock up at this message.

After manually closing the program and restarting it the content is in the list but when I attempt to edit it, I lock up at that same message

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and have no other difficulties except getting the foundry to run.

Thank you
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.