test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I get alien boffs for a Republic character?

I can't find any on the exchange, and they're not offered by the normal personnel officer on New Romulus.
NJ9oXSO.png
"Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
-Thomas Marrone

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Have you joined a faction (Fed / KDF) yet? I get them now and then from doff missions for both Fed and KDF. You should be able to buy a Fed or KDF alien depending on your faction, there are no Romulan-specific aliens.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    None Romulan-specific? Well, that's disappointing. Are there costume options that work for both Romulan and Federation boffs? That way I can at least make a common uniform for my crew.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Romulan-faction alien boffs don't exist, unfortunately. The only options are KDF and FED. I'm not sure what the exact justification is but I'm sure there's reasons.

Plan B to make them more ROM faction appropriate is to use non-aligned clothing options like the intel uniform (c-store), brown/black winter event jackets, or fleet mining set (T3, with mine tailor).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!