test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about Anniversary Qmendations (retired) and 6th Anniversary Prize Vouchers

bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
I don't remember seeing a blog post about this, but I assume that this works the same as previous event currencies. With that said, I have a few questions:
  • Does the retiring currency disappear when the event ends? In other words, do I have to make sure to spend it in the buyback store before the event ends?
  • Does this year's event currency disappear when the event ends?
  • Do the event projects in the reputation system immediately disappear when the event ends?
Since it's only necessary to complete the event ship project on one character, I'm exchanging any anniversary prize vouchers earned by my other characters on reputation marks. I'm concerned that for the last weekly run of the featured episode "Time and Tide", that the character that runs it and earns 400 anniversary prize vouchers won't have enough time to exchange them all before the event ends, since you can only exchange 40 per day.

Comments

• Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    * No. The currency does not disappear.
    * Unknown at this point. Project should remain open but it does so for nothing.
    Because of... the big issue we currently have: players used to have some old qmendations as backup for when they can't participate in the next year's full extent of the event. They were hard earned and rightfully theirs to use. Then, year-specific ones were made instead rendering the old ones useless. This, ontop of all (assuming players opened initially crates for qmds) is practically illegal by currently accepted MMO-related laws.