test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty Rewards: Prisoners and Civilians

I don't mind getting tons of these boxes but for the love of God why can't they be tradeable? Buying and selling them in bulk would be a huge QOL improvement for everyone. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Or atleast account bound.
  • Options
    sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
    They should have more doff missions for unloading them, at least. There's only a few available, so we end up collecting oodles of them over time.
    It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.
  • Options
    KDF Security officer > Turn over prisoners > nice Dilithium payout

It requires ten so you could burn through quite a few.
  • Options
    neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    I'm actually working towards the assimilated engines to help get to the different nebulae to deal with colonists and prisoners. though account bound would be nice, because I'm not sure what I'll do on fed side...​​
  • Options
    Yes... and buying them one at a time on the exchange makes me want to kill myself.
  • Options
    sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    On my KDF toon I just manage to keep up with the rate I accumulate prisoners doing both Admiralty assignments and a goodly amount of Marauding. I cruiser a few sectors looking for Forced Labor Requisitions, and occassionally unload batches of 10 to the security officer on Ganalda.

On my Feds... I just have so many, and I can get rid of them only oh-so-quickly. I've 'dismissed' (sent to Starfleet, according to the dialog) dozens just for want of room. Fed players definitely need a better way to offload prisoners; not that it should be as profitable as it is for the KDF (the whole prisoner dynamic on the KDF side is one of its unique appeals), just scaled up to keep up with the influx of prisoners.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    The Federation badly needs a "send prisoners to happy fun camp in the Soylent system" mission.

It has to be a happy fun camp since the Feddies are against forced labor and slavery.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The prisoners are a welcomed gift for my KDF toons since I am always running those Forced Labor missions. Though humans comes in handy on the rare occasions I want to run an Exchange Prisoner mission.

As for the Fed side, I sell 'em on the exchange, but once in a while I might do an Exchange Prisoner mission. Then I would sell Doff on the exchange unless it is very rare.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    The fed side just overwhelms you with prisoners.
    They don't sell on the exchange as there's too many of them and the doff mission to turn them in only takes 2 at a time.
    I sometimes get lucky and a fleet in the armada has a project that takes them so you can offload a tonne at once but that is rare.

But some actual use for them would be nice. I just pass on any missions that rewards them as I've got so many. At least colonists are useful.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    O
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    The fed side just overwhelms you with prisoners.
    They don't sell on the exchange as there's too many of them and the doff mission to turn them in only takes 2 at a time.
    I sometimes get lucky and a fleet in the armada has a project that takes them so you can offload a tonne at once but that is rare.

But some actual use for them would be nice. I just pass on any missions that rewards them as I've got so many. At least colonists are useful.

Yeah, if a KDF prisoner does not sell on the Exchange, then I will simply delete the email that informs me of the expired item and not bother to collect the prisoner.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    The Federation badly needs a "send prisoners to happy fun camp in the Soylent system" mission.

It has to be a happy fun camp since the Feddies are against forced labor and slavery.

Ok this made me LOL. But yeah, we need some parity in terms of payout for them. It's been brought up in the doffing subforum but Bort pretty much never goes there anymore (as most devs eschew the forums in favor of Reddit: go figure.)
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    even just a cool animation when i load all of the crates they come in up in the shuttle bay, then decompress it and watch the millions of crates I have collected shoot off into deep space.